Saturday, November 11, 2006

Let's try this on for size




Ok, so I am new to this. I can't promise frequent updates but here is a blog to keep everyone up to date on what goes on in the Hodge household.


I worry a bit as we lead pretty boring lives with not a lot of action and you may get bored reading the things I have to say. Consider yourself warned.


I will now attempt to add some pictures. Let's hope it works.
These are pictures of when we went to the pumpkin patch and the halloween costumres the kids wore. Oh, and a picture of Tait when he got out of the tub last night. He loves getting clean!

6 comments:

Ashby said...

Oh my GOODNESS your boys are so cute!

You can always just post pictures when you run out of things to say!

: )

Wesly Smith said...

Adorable!

Jenn Sanders said...

I hav a feeling that your home is never boring! I'm sure there are of plenty of good stories to share ith 4 boys... I don't know about anyone else but I love reading those kind of stories!

Super cute, by the way!

Drawing Saudade said...

RM! This is Emod btw!
For a moment there I mistook Tate for an stuffed animal, lol!
They are soooo cute!!!
Flak clones!

Mandy said...

ahoy Emod! Welcome to my blog.

Unknown said...

Too cute Mandy, i wish i was motivated enough to do something like this for Chenai. Maybe i will get inspired!!!