Friday, February 2, 2007

fwd:fwd:fwd:

Sorry, but I need to gripe for a minute. Why do people send those inspirational, chain mail, sick-kid-is-dying-Bill-Gates-gives-money-each-time-someone-sends-this-on to each others email? They are usually stupid or you have already heard them a million times. Seriously now, How could it even be possible for whoever it is that is donating for each email sent to track this?? There is a website I like to check everything by called www.snopes.com. I would say about 99% of the forwards I get are false. I never send anything on unless it is true. It is so easy to check it our first. Sorry if any of you reading this are the type that like to send forwards. If you enjoy them, that is great. I personally don't like them and I delete them unread as soon as I check them with snopes. * gets off my soapbox* >.> <.<

3 comments:

Dave Ketah said...

Preach it!

Jenn Sanders said...

Love it!

My mom & my sister send me every forward they get, I swear! It drives me crazy!!!!

My favorite are those that say really sweet things about friendship or life, but then at the end it says, you must send this at least 7 people or you will have bad luck! Why ruin a nice thing with something so unreal?!

Anonymous said...

I normally tell the person that sends it that they are under notice of being banned from my inbox... foreva!!!
If they do it again and they are within driving/walking distance I walk/drive there and hit them over the head with something, then block their address for a while, if they don't I block their address and wait until they call me on MSN or Skype and cry that they can't e-mail me anymore... yes... I AM evil ;-p