Thursday, November 20, 2008

Up your nose with a rubber hose!.... or a googly eye. Your choice.

I can't tell you about girls yet, but boys are crazy and do stupid things. For about 2 days that I am sure of, Tait has had a stuffy nose. I just assumed he was getting a cold since that is the usual around here this time of year. I also noticed when he talked, his nose made a rattly almost buzzy sound. I just figured it was snot in his nose since what else would it be right? I even called my friend who was supposed to visit that day with her 2 girls not to come because we were getting sick.
Well last night I was playing with him and had him in my lap tickling him. I was asking if random body parts hurt and then would tickle it when he would say yes to every one. When I asked if his nose hurt he say yeah ( with a buzz/rattle sound). Well i looked at his nose as he tipped his head back and saw something weird stuck in his left nostril. At first I thought it was a booger, but it looked too big to be a booger. Jerek went and got me the tweezers and I ended up pulling one of these googly eyes you glue on crafts out of his nose. Instantly he was breathing normal and no more buzzing was coming from his nose. Oy. If this is the type of things he is doing at 2 I don't want to know about the coming years. For your viewing pleasure I have added a picture of the eye that was lodged in his nose for 2 or possibly more days. Enjoy!

1 comment:

ASHENFELTERS said...

ew...the things boys do! Poor guy..2 days!!!:) It is a little funny though!