Tuesday, September 16, 2008

pictures

I have had many requests that I add some new pictures of the kids to my blog. Here you go.

We went to the zoo last week . This is a replica of a bald eagle's nest. With 4 little chickies!

This is Alison in her stroller at the zoo.

Jerek and I went to go see my sister and her family in California a few weeks back and here is a picture of her little girl faith with Alison. Faith is on the left, Alison on the right. They are about 5 weeks apart.
More Faith and Alison. Faith on the left Alison on the right.

3 comments:

ASHENFELTERS said...

oh my goodness! I didn't know that your sister had another baby! How Fun! Is she still in Cali? I can totally tell which baby belongs to who..they look like their mommies!:)

ASHENFELTERS said...

I just saw that you answered my question..I wasn't reading..just looking at pictures!:)

Unknown said...

Cute photos! Missed you guys at church! See you soon!