Wednesday, August 22, 2007

My New Friend

So I stepped outside to get the mail today and I saw this.

This spider is probably about 3/4" to an inch across not counting the legs! I hate spiders but I think this one has lived her a while without bothering me. We also have hobo spiders around here. Hopefully this one eats them.

And to counter the ugly, here is a picture of cuteness.

My Grandma passed away last week so my sister came up for the funeral. She and her little boy stayed with us for a few days. Karsten is almost 2 so he and Tait had fun playing together.


2 comments:

Ashby said...

I'm sorry about your Grandma, Mandy. I am glad you were able to find someone to watch your boys so you could go to the funeral.

The other day I found a spider building a web between my sofa, the wall, and a picture hanging on the wall. It was disgusting.

ASHENFELTERS said...

@Sorry.I lost my granpa 5 yrs ago and I know how hard that is.But,on theup side,your boys are SOOO cute!Now tell me? Was the floor completely covered in water after wards??How are you guys?Come visit my site and fill me in!
:)